Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Go ahead ask anything

What a great idea!!!

Jim and the other pastors at MPC have come up with another winner! Go ahead ask anything dot com has already garnered over 66 postings (as of 1 pm on March 4)! Looks like he will have an interesting time responding to all those posts.


Since Jim cannot possibly respond to all of these items, I thought it would be good to start discussing them here - on View from the pew. That's why I inserted a link in one of my questions, and why some of you have taken the time to look.

Over the next several weeks I will add discussion forums for those of you who might be interested. I will try to present generally accepted views (though you are certainly free to disagree with them).

Enjoy and remember - be nice to one another.

Burt

No comments: